LIVENATION FAN ADVISORY
Excited for the 92.5 XTU Anniversary Show ft. Brad Paisley this Sunday? We are too! Here are some helpful day-of-show details to make your day a safe, fun, and memorable one:
- Parking Lots Open: 1 pm (access to venue/lots prior to this is not allowed)
- Doors Open: 3 pm
- Public Transportation: The venue is easily accessible through various public transportation options like Patco, RiverLink, the Ferry, and more. Due to the amount of patrons attending this event, plus a RiverSharks baseball game and two more Cirque du Soleil performances, we urge fans to take alternative means of transportation and give themselves extra time for travel
- Tailgating Guidelines found on venue page here.
- Items Allowed: One (1) 20 oz. factory-sealed water bottle per person, small blanket, low-backed lawn chairs (less than 9'' off ground)
- Items Not Allowed: Professional cameras, video cameras, audio recording devices, laser pointers, alcholol, outside food or drink, lawn chairs, weapons, chains
- Also, don't be a buzz kill-if security and venue staff deem you intoxicated, you will not be granted entry to the venue.