- When: Thursday, June 19th, 2014 - 4:00pm to 8:30pm
- What: Tours start at 4pm, 5pm, 6pm, 7pm, and 8pm (tour includes free samples). We'll also have cocktails, bottled spirits, and souvenirs for sale.
- Where: Cooper River Distillers - 34 N. 4th St., Camden, NJ - We're located in the old Cooperson's Garage building.
- Getting Here: There is plenty of metered street parking within walking distance of the distillery and all the other 3rd Thursday venues, and the City Hall PATCO stop is only one block from the distillery!
- Random Note: If you plan on buying anything please bring plastic - we strongly prefer credit/debit instead of cash.
- Random Note 2: Space and staff in the distillery are limited so if there's a big turnout we may not be able to get everyone in at once - if there's a line when you show up, visit some of the other 3rd Thursday venues to kill time and come back!
The Dave Matthews Band played an acoustic and electric set Friday and Saturday night at Susquehanna Bank Center, in Camden.
If you missed out on seeing Drake at the Wells Fargo Center, here is your second chance! The Nothing Was The Same rapper and Lil Wayne are teaming up for a 31-city summer U.S. tour.
The co-headling tour will be stopping in Camden, NJ’s Susquehanna Bank Center on Thursday, August 21. Tickets go on sale July 20.